Setting Up My New Scrapbooking Craft Space

My goal for this week: get my creative space in order. It has been almost six months since I've had my space up and fully functioning. It went from this:



To this temporary space at our rental:



To this in our new house:

 (previous owners photo)

To this while they were replacing the brown shag carpet:



To this early set up:



Now I'm tackling things like:

* not having a closet
* low bonus room walls
* change in wall color

None of these are bad things. They just present a new challenge, as well as, a new opportunity to put my designer brain to work. I'm looking forward to taking some items from my old space and bringing them into the new space. Stay tuned for the complete reveal soon!

In the meantime, you can find my entire scrapbook/craft space room tour HERE. You can also watch a video of the tour HERE on my Youtube channel or below:

15 comments

  1. It will look just as wonderful as in your last house. :) I can't wait to see it.

    I have to move my tables and some of my stuff out, as we have a new window that will be in soon. I want to change my paint color too. Greg offered to put some recessed cans down in there so I have better light (the pitfalls of being in the basement).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, sounds exciting. Change is a pain but so fun when it's done. :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a lovely space. Can't wait to see the transformation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, this is a great space! changes like these are good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Hopefully it will make me more creative again. :)

      Delete
  4. Anonymous12:22 PM

    It's already looking fab! Now for the fun bit (that I sense you have a knack for)... accessories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That IS the fun part. Thanks, Suse.

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous scrap room Jen! I love that huge window and those gorgeous hardwood floors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a total crush on those floors, Celeste. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  6. Loving the new space so far. Looking forward to the finished project shots. I think I would be frustrated with the slanted walls; I can't wait to see how you work with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, they are definitely presenting a challenge. But I'm hoping it makes for a new and interesting room.

      Delete
  7. Anonymous11:24 PM

    What a great space. I can't wait to see it finished! I love your floor. Can you tell me more about it - color/type? Thanks, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your new scrap room !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...