Want a Sneak Peek of My Upcoming True Scrap Workshop?

I just finished up the video for my True Scrap 6 workshop "Mood-Based Scrapbooking." I'm excited to share with you some ideas for putting together your own moodboards and then using them to create layouts.

Here's a tiny peek at one of the pages I created for this class. I'm happy to say there are several layouts I will share with you in this workshop:


Want to learn more about this exciting online event? Be sure to check out all the details HERE.


I'm not the only instructor teaching at the event. Industry giants including Layle Koncar, Nichol Magourik, and Noell Hyman are just a few of the amazing teachers included in this event. You can find the entire class list HERE.


No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...