A Teaser and a Fabulous Scrapbook Planner

I've been working on something super exciting behind the scenes the past few months, and I'll be revealing it this week. I can't give you much in terms of what it is except to say that I had YOU in mind when I created it. Watch for the details later this week!

Also, I was happy to contribute to this amazing new planner from Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine, which you can preorder HERE.


This magazine includes sketches, layouts, and even a link to a video that I created. You'll definitely want to get your hands on this one. Last year's copy sold out quickly!


1 comment

  1. Super cool, can't wait!
    I've been debating whether or not to get this calendar as I love sketches :) Thanks Jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...