Three Things I'm Loving Right Now

Today I wanted to share a few things I'm loving right now and that I wouldn't want you to miss out on.



First is the Scrapbook and Cards Today Scrapbooking Planner and Sketch Calendar. This AMAZING book is both a calendar and a source of inspiration. Order your copy HERE!


Second is the SCT Magazine Winter Issue, which will be available to purchase and download on December 5th. This is our best holiday issue yet! You can find all the SCT Magazine issues and Idea Books HERE.



And then finally, I wanted to share a fabulous new class hosted by Shimelle that includes many of your favorite Garden Girls. Due to the move, I wasn't able to participate; but this class is incredible and full of inspiration. Click HERE for all the details.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...