How to Handstitch on Cards with SCT Magazine

This month for one of my videos for Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine, I created two cards that feature hand-stitching. I love the look of handmade details on a card or layout. And I wanted to show you how you can easily do this with the new Amy Tangerine "Stitched" collection. Here are the two cards that I created:



Below is the video that shows you how I added stitching to one of the cards. You can watch it HERE or below:



Here is another peek at each individual card:




I thoroughly enjoy filming videos for SCT Magazine. Be sure to watch their blog this month for some AMAZING giveaways. Mark your calendars and join us for some fabulous holiday ideas and more.



If you're interested in using the collection highlighted in this videos, be sure to click on the products below. It's a fresh and fabulous collection and the stitching kits Amy creates are amazing.

Product List:


1 comment

  1. Truly cute cards, the hand-stitching does add the sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...