Make It Meaningful: Get Well Soup Bowl Gift

Raise your hand if you've had it? The bunk, the flu, a cold, or any illness this season. It seems to be running rampant through all my friends' families, and it's just a tough time to be feeling crummy. When I'm not feeling well, I like a little pick-me-up, a reminder that I'm not forgotten and the opportunity to be taken care of.

How about creating a Get Well Gift made from items that can be found at your local Dollar Store?



To create this Get Well Soup Bowl, simply add a rub-on to the soup bowl. You'll want to seal it with a people-friendly sealant. Then use your favorite paper crafting supplies to decorate additional items you place in the bowl. I added a soup spoon, a hand towel, and a bag of pasta. Because it's over the holiday season, all of my items are Christmas-themed. But you could follow any theme you'd like.

A little gift can go a long way to making someone feel better. Prepare a few of these ahead of time so that when someone you love is under the weather, you have something thoughtful to share with them!

5 comments

  1. I think some lemon/ginger tea and soup would be nice as well. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to brighten someone's morning when they are not feeling the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...