A BIG and Humbling Announcement!

Many of you saw the new team line up for Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine this year. Here's a peek at the team:



I'm very excited and super humbled to be a part of this incredible group. What can you expect from me this year? More VIDEOS!! Yes. I will be continuing to contribute videos to the magazine's Youtube channel HERE. Be sure to subscribe both to my channel HERE and the SCT channel so you see all of their latest videos.

I want to personally thank Catherine (the magazine's founder) for the opportunity to continue with this incredible company. It's such an incredible feeling to have a boss that believes in you and encourages and supports you.



If you haven't yet discovered this beautiful magazine, then be sure to check out all the details on subscribing for the print issues or downloading past digital issues HERE.

15 comments

  1. Anonymous6:11 AM

    Huge congrats and 'yipee' to more videos! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Suse. You always make me smile. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I see several familiar faces. I am excited to see all the new inspirations to come😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina H.5:01 PM

    Congrats!! So excited to see you and some familiar faces from Two Peas! Nancy D. Ali E. and Lisa D.! Going to be a great team, so much wonderful creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JLBOhio8:04 PM

    Congratulations Jen! Very well deserved! It looks like a great team! I am heading off now to subscribe to their Youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm happy that you'll be watching. :)

      Delete
  5. JLBOhio8:05 PM

    I should add that I had already subscribed to yours a long time ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jen! I love this magazine and videos you make for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the magazine too. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...