Create Today: Birthday Card Making Video

I wanted to share a special card and video I created for the Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine founder Catherine Tachdjian to celebrate her birthday on December 31st. You can read more about this project HERE on the SCT blog.


You can watch the start-to-finish video HERE on my Youtube channel or below:



Be sure to subscribe both to the SCT Youtube channel HERE and my personal Youtube channel HERE for additional videos.

Looking for the products I used to create this card? You can shop the list below.

Product List (click photos for product information):


4 comments

  1. You sure created one fabulous Vintage Shabby/Chic card....OMG I love it so much!!
    You truly did one Fabulous and outstanding creative job. WOW from your choice in papers,
    to embellishment it's awesome. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this video and seeing how the layers add up was very fun to watch. A Bingo for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!
    khách sạn Đà Nẵng
    Khách sạn Cửa Lò

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've perused this post and in the event that I might I be able to want to recommend you few fascinating things or tips. Maybe you could compose next articles alluding to this article.
    Best Laptops
    Best smartwatch
    best smartphone
    Best Home Theatre
    best dslr camera under 35000
    amazon customer care number surat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...