Happy Valentine's Day 2013 Recap: Valentine Paper Crafting Projects

Because some of you may not have been part of my blog family in 2013, I thought it would be fun to recap an event I created in 2013 that featured several Valentine projects. In this week-long event, I created cards, Valentine's, Valentine paper crafts and so much more. Click the links below each picture to check out the project. Pin your favorites or share them with friends. These are great for craft clubs, school projects, and more!

Many of the projects include an instructional video!


Valentine's Day Event #1: Valentine Treat Bags
 

Valentine's Day Event #2: Creating a Unique Valentine Gift


Valentine's Day Event #3: Valentine Tags


Valentine's Day Event #4: Valentine Card

Valentine's Day Event #5: Valentine Banner


Valentine's Day Event #6: Valentine's Day Scrapbooking Layout


Valentine's Day Event #7: Teen Valentines

You can pin this image to remember this Valentine event:



For additional Valentine projects on my blog, be sure to search by "Valentine" in my search box. I have several more you might want to check out!

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...