Inspiration Station Sneak Peek: Using Decorative Tape for a Card Background

This week for my "Weekly Scrapper" blog post, I shared how to create a Washi Tape or decorative tape card background. I'm guessing you have lots of tape on hand so this is just one more creative way to use up that supply. Here's a little peek at the project I created:


To see the completed project including the step-by-step instructions, be sure to visit the Weekly Scrapper blog HERE.



Tune in each Thursday on the Scrapbook Expo blog if you're looking for additional Inspiration Station posts from me. This month I've explored tape, stamping, and using a common household item to create a home decor project (look for that project next week). You can find more of those projects by searching by "Inspiration Station" on the Weekly Scrapper blog HERE.

2 comments

  1. Sooooo cute I can hardly stand it!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of washi and that burlap butterfly is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...