Seven Ways to Use Stencils and Spray Mists!

Have you been watching my "Product Playground" videos for Big Picture Classes? This year-long class is all about using up products you either have on hand and perhaps have been hoarding; as well as, giving some new products a try. This month for this scrapbooking class, I'm focusing on Spray Mists and Stencils.



Learn more HERE!

In this month's video lesson and blog post, I share SEVEN techniques for using both spray mists and stencils. If you've been looking for a way to stretch your supplies, THIS is the workshop for you. Here's a tiny peek at the layout I completed using these seven approaches to stencils and spray mists:



Sign up NOW for a monthly membership which gives you unlimited access to ALL the Big Picture Classes. Then watch lesson #1 HERE to learn how I incorporate both paper pads and punches into a layout about my daughter.

I'm loving all the participation in this class. Students are chatting about methods they love, as well as, sharing their completed projects. Don't forget to use the hashtag #permissiontoplay when chatting about this new class.

Watch the video below or HERE on my Youtube channel to get a taste for how this class works:




No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...