Make It Meaningful: Summer Suitcase

We're trying to plan an escape for Spring Break. It seems that it caught us off guard this year. What about you? Any plans to visit someplace special? My preference would always involve a beach. But this year it might involve something more like painting or yard improvements. We'll see. In the meantime, here's a charming little altered Summer Suitcase you could create:


Here's another look at this project:




Like this project? Consider subscribing to my monthly newsletter HERE or in the link in my sidebar on the right. I'll have freebies, video links, workshop updates, and more. Let's spend some time together #makingitmeaningful!


1 comment

  1. Anonymous8:31 AM

    I love this little suitcase ... what a fun project that would be. Is there any info on this one? Supplies and what's inside? Shirley Johnstone sajohnstone@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...