2017: Making It Meaningful


I have thought a lot about what I want to gain from 2017. Things I want to change. Things I want to try. Things I want to do. Things I want to stop doing. And I keep coming back to the same thoughts I've shared in my "About Me" page HERE. Things happen in our lives that help us focus on the truly important. We learn how and where we want to spend our time. We become more aware of our purpose. Having lost a son. Having lost a brother. Having had challenges, trials, and losses in my life, I want to make every moment a little more meaningful. So for 2017 my goal is all about "Making It Meaningful," and I'm hoping you'll join me in this journey.

Join the "Making It Meaningful" Movement with Jen Gallacher in 2017 as she shares some insights and ideas for making moments more meaningful. #jengallacher #makingitmeaningful
Every few weeks I will introduce a new focus which will vary from spreading love, to being grateful, to other ways we can make the year more meaningful. Because I'm a creative person, I plan to share some ideas for ways you can accomplish or embrace each focus through crafts, home decor ideas, and more. They might be prompts for recording memories. They might be gift ideas  you can give to others. And they might be about ways to surround yourself with things that mean a little more.

If you haven't yet signed up for my newsletter, you'll want to do so HERE. It will be a great way to follow the journey and join the movement.

You CAN make things more meaningful. Let's do this together! Let's make the moments in 2017 a little more special.


2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...